|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2004 Honda Element LX 2WD
It's hard to believe that a car that looks this sporty can be so practical! But it is. Designed for drivers with an "on the go" lifestyle, the Element has been described as being somewhere between a pickup truck and an SUV. To get all your stuff to where you want it to be, the Element has an impressive 75 cf of storage space (with the seats folded conveniently out of the way). When you get back, the interior is washable. And in between the leaving and the getting back the Element really shines! A 160 hp engine to take you where you want to go. An AM/FM/CD audio system to keep you entertained on the way there. And the assurance of knowing the National Highway Transportation Safety Association has given the Element high rankings for safety. It's all here, waiting for you at Accurate Autos. Why not make an appointment for an inspection and a test drive? Your Element is waiting for you!
Fully Serviced - In preparation to market this 2004 Honda Element, our own service department fully inspected this Element and then performed the following maintenance:
- Changed the engine oil & filter
- Serviced transmission
- replaced 2 Tires
- Replaced spark plugs
- Replaced front brake pads
- Replaced A/C Compressor
- replaced battery
- Inspected all fluid levels
- Replaced Condensor Fan Assembly
- Installed a new set of windshield wiper inserts
Our Service Department also:
- Resurfaced the front brake rotors
Fully Detailed - Our vehicles are cleaned with the best professional methods available, which is not something you will find at most dealers. The major item that sets Accurate Cars apart is the carpet. Examine the up-close photos of the carpets on our vehicles to see how new they really look. Our carpets are cleaned by heated extraction method, which has proven to be the only way to fully remove dirt, food, and sand from carpet. Other methods only scrub and rub, which tear carpet fabric and grind filth further into the carpet. Come to Accurate Auto Sales to see and smell the difference!
Please schedule an appointment: To better serve our customers; we encourage all car shoppers to schedule an appointment with our Sales Department for viewing and test driving our Honda and Acura vehicles.
With an appointment: A member of our sales staff will place the vehicle inside of our facility, in a well lighted and climate controlled area for customer viewing of the unit. While an appointment is not required, those with appointments must take precidence over walk-up customers. Please call or email our Sales Department to set up your apppointment to view and test drive this vehicle.
Come in and see why www.accuratecars.com is the best place in Nashville and Middle Tennessee to purchase and service your Honda and Acura vehicles. Always expect Certified Pre-Owned Quality in all of our Honda and Acura used cars.
Shipping Options - Our dealership will assist out-of-state and Canadian buyers with vehicle delivery. For a quote on shipping a vehicle, simply contact our dealership and give us your destination zip code. We offer this service as a convenience to our car buying customers and do not use it to make more profit on a vehicle. All vehicles must be paid in full and all documentation signed, prior to shipping any vehicle from our dealership.
Odometer Notice - Because this unit is active and in our current inventory, odometer reading may be slightly higher than advertised due to normal test driving by other car shoppers in our immediate area.
We are a licensed and bonded non-franchised auto dealer in the State of Tennessee. Please feel free to check us out with The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission. Our dealer license ID number is 00014734.
2004 Honda Element LX 2WD
Our Price: 9,990
|Exterior Color:||Nighthawk Black Pearl|
|Engine:||160-hp, 2.4-liter I-4 VTEC|
|Transmission:||4-Speed Automatic w/ OD|
|Model:||Element LX 2WD|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086