|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2009 Honda Odyssey Touring with Navigation and RES / DVD
Notable Factory Equipment Includes:
- Navigation with rear back-up camera
- Rear Entertainment (DVD) System
- Bluetooth / Handsfree Link
- Power Rear Hatch
- 110 volt power outlet
- Memory Seats
This van does not have the very expensive Pax (run-flat) tires. When American Honda introduced the Odyssey Touring in 2005, it came standard with PAX (run-flat) tires. News spread very quickly that the PAX tires did not last very long (no more than 40,000 miles) and were ridiculously expensive to replace. For this reason, starting with the 2008 Honda Odyssey Touring, consumers could opt for PAX or Non-PAX tires. This can be identified in the VIN. If the serial number has a 388 as the sixth, seventh, and eighth digit, it is a Touring model with the expensive PAX tires. If the serial number is a 389, it is a Touring model with regular tires on it.
If you are shopping for an Odyssey Touring, you want it with regular tires and not the PAX system.
Vehicle History - This 2009 Honda Odyssey Touring was originally registered to American Honda Motor Company on April 21, 2009, and was titled in the State of Florida. This is a one owner non-smoker vehicle.
Balance of Original Factory Warranty Remaining: This 2009 Honda Odyssey Touring is still under the balance of the original factory warranty coverage. This warranty coverage began on the original in-service date of April 21, 2009 and includes the following:
Bumper-to-Bumper 36 Month / 36,000 Miles
Powertrain 60 Month / 60,000 Miles
The CARFAX is Clean - Your free copy of this title history report can be accessed by simply clicking on the Carfax Icon above.
Fully Serviced - In preparation to market this 2009 Honda Odyssey, our own Service Department performed our used car inspection and then completed the 15,000 mile service procedure.
- Changing the engine oil & filter
- Changing the automatic transmission fluid
- Rotating & balancing the tires
- Installation of new windshield wiper inserts
NADA Vehicle Evaluation:
This 2007 Honda Odyssey has a current property value of $37,700 (which includes an additonal $500 for the factory tow package and running boards). This evaluation is based on data collected from the National Auto Dealers Association (NADA), which is considered the industry standard for vehicle evaluation.
NADA is the same source that most banks, credit unions, and insurance companies reference to determine the true market value of a vehicle.
Fully Detailed - Our vehicles are cleaned with the best professional methods available, which is not something you will find at most dealers. The major item that sets Accurate Cars apart is the carpet. Examine the up-close photos of the carpets on our vehicles to see how new they really look. Our carpets are cleaned by heated extraction method, which has proven to be the only way to fully remove dirt, food, and sand from carpet. Other methods only scrub and rub, which tear carpet fabric and grind filth further into the carpet. Come to Accurate Auto Sales to see and smell the difference!
Shipping Options - Our dealership will assist out-of-state and Canadian buyers with vehicle delivery. For a quote on shipping a vehicle, simply contact our dealership and give us your destination zip code. We offer this service as a convenience to our car buying customers and do not use it to make more profit on a vehicle. All vehicles must be paid in full and all documentation signed, prior to shipping any vehicle from our dealership.
Odometer Notice - Because this unit is active and in our current inventory, odometer reading may be slightly higher than advertised due to normal test driving by other car shoppers in our immediate area.
We are a licensed and bonded non-franchised auto dealer in the State of Tennessee. Please feel free to check us out with The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission. Our dealer license ID number is 00014734.
2009 Honda Odyssey Touring with Navigation and RES
Our Price: 37,700
|Exterior Color:||Sterling Gray Metallic|
|Interior Color:||Gray (Leather)|
|Engine:||244-hp, 3.5 Liter V6 VTEC w/ VCM|
|Transmission:||5-Speed Automatic w/ OD|
|Fuel Type:||Regular Gasoline|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086