|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
Vehicle: 2005 Toyota Camry V6 SE SedanOur dealership accepted this Toyota Camry in on trade for one of our new Acura TSX units. It was traded to us by the original owner.
Vehicle History: This 2005 Toyota Camry Sedan was originally titled as a personal vehicle on June 2, 2005 in the State of Tennessee. This is a one owner, non-smoker vehicle.
In preparation to market this unit, our Service Department installed a new set of tires and Genuine Toyota front brake pads.
The BEST thing about us, is that we are a Service Facility that fully supports a Sales Department. In this used car industry, there are many dealers simply buying a selling vehicles, but not bringing them up to quality standards, both mechanically and cosmetically, before introducing them to the market.
At AccurateCars.Com, we want our customers to know how comitted we are to being a FULL SERVICE facility.
www.accuratecars.com The best place in Nashville and Middle Tennessee to purchase and service Honda and Acura automobiles. This unit is located at Accurate Automotive, 111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086.
ALWAYS EXPECT CERTIFIED QUALITY IN ALL OF OUR PRE-OWNED INVENTORY.
2005 Toyota Camry SE
|Engine:||225-hp, 3.3-liter V-6|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086