|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
Our dealership purchased this 2005 Acura TL Sedan directly from AHFC (American Honda Lease and Trust), via dealer auction.
Vehicle History: This 2005 Acura TL Sedan was originally titled and registered as a lease vehicle in the state of New Jersey on July 5, 2005. It is a one owner unit and has not been smoked in. In fact, this unit still smells new on the inside.
Carfax Report is Clean: The Carfax Report shows no derrogatory past history. It also indicates that this TL was regularly maintained at an Acura Dealer, even the routine oil changes. A free copy of the Carfax Report may be obtained by simply clicking on the Carfax Icon at the top of this page or contacting our dealership.
Buyer's Notes: This 2005 Acura TL is in excellent condition. The exterior finish is in very good shape and the interior is equally impressive. When I purchased this unit, I also noted the new set of tires that had recently been installed on it. Without a doubt, this Acura TL belonged to someone that took care of their stuff.
Come in and see why AccurateCars.com is the best place in middle Tennessee to purchase and service your Honda and Acura automobile. This unit is in current inventory at 111 Enterprise Blvd., Nashville, TN 37086. Expect Certified Quality in all of our Honda and Acura inventory.
Odometer Notice: This unit is active and in our current inventory. For this reason, the odometer reading may be slightly higher than advertised due to normal test driving by other car shoppers in our immediate area
We are a licensed and bonded non-franchised auto dealer in the State of Tennessee. Please feel free to check us out with The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission. Our dealer license ID number is 00014734
2005 Acura TL
|Exterior Color:||Nighthawk Black|
|Engine:||258-hp, 3.2-liter V-6|
|Transmission:||5-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086