|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
Our dealership accepted this 1997 Honda Accord as a trade from the original owner.
Vehicle History: This unit was originally titled in the state of Tennessee as a personal vehicle. This Honda Accord Sedan has not been smoked in and has a very clean interior. This car is a one owner unit.
Carfax Report: The Carfax Report does indicate an accident in 2003. Our dealership personnel remember this accident which involved the left front of the vehicle and that it was light damage. The damage was repaired by Auto Art in Murfreesboro, TN. This body shop has a local reputation for performing very good repairs. No previous signs of damage or repair can be found. A free copy of the Carfax Report may be obtained by simply contacting our dealership or clicking on the above Carfax Icon.
This Unit is Fully Serviced: As noted earlier, the previous (original) owner of this vehicle is a very good customer and we have performed the majority of maintenance on this vehicle for the past 10 years. We have the service file to back up this claim. Please do not compare this vehicle with other '96 thru'97 models in the market. No other Honda Accord of this age & mileage will be in comparable shape.
This is excellent opportunity to buy a very dependable vehicle that will perform well. This Honda Accord is a very efficient car and in a market where a gallon of gas continues to increase daily, this is a great investment. Priced right and ready to go.
1996 Honda Accord EX Sedan 4-Cyl.
|Exterior Color:||Eucalyptus Green|
|Engine:||2.2 Liter VTEC 4Cyl|
|Model:||Accord EX Sedan|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086