|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
Our dealership purchased this 2005 Honda Accord V6 EX Accord from an overstocked Honda dealership, via dealer auction.
Vehicle History: This 2005 Honda Accord EX V6 Sedan was originally titled on March 30, 2005 as a personal vehicle and was registered to the original owner in the state of Florida as a lease unit. In February of 2008, this Accord was offered for sale as a Honda Certified Unit.
Carfax Report is Clean: A free copy of the Carfax Report can be obtained by either clicking on the Carfax Icon at the top of this page or simply contacting our dealership. The Carfax Report is clean and show no derrogatory past. It also indicates the above Vehicle History events as well.Warranty Status: The original 36 month / 36,000 mile warranty has expired. There are several extended warranty programs available thru Great Lakes Warranty Company with coverage up to 48 months / unlimited mileage. Prices do vary based on coverage. Please see sales associate for specific details and options.
Come in and see why AccurateCars.Com is the best place in middle Tennessee to purchase and service your Honda and Acura automobiles. This unit is in current inventory at 111 Enterprise Blvd., Nashville, TN 37086. Expect Certified Quality in all of our pre-owned Honda and Acura vehicles.
Odometer Notice: Because this unit is active and in our current inventory, odometer reading may be slightly higher than advertised due to normal test driving by other car shoppers in our immediate area.
We are a licensed and bonded non-franchised used car dealer in the State of Tennessee. Please feel free to check us out with The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission. Our dealer license ID number is 00014734
NOTE: The current photos displayed were taken by our buyer after acquiring. A full set of photos will be available on our website within the next few days
2005 Honda Accord EX V6
|Exterior Color:||Nighthawk Black|
|Engine:||3.0L V6 VTEC|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086