|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
Vehicle: 2007 Acura RL w/ Navigation
Exterior Color: Platinum Frost Metallic
Interior Color: Taupe
Original MSRP: $49,400 plus $670 destination charge
Vehicle History: Our dealership purchased this 2007 Acura RL from American Honda Motor Co, via dealer auction. This unit was originally titled on February 09, 2007 in Youngstown, OH as a personal vehicle. On December 10, 2007, this unit was purchased from the original owner, by the manufacturer because of a re-occurring complaint of the battery dying after the vehicle had been parked for 5 days.
Presently: When our buyer purchased this unit, it was announced that the electrical problem had been resolved. At this time, our dealership has had this RL parked for 10 days and the vehicle's battery is ok and will start the vehicle normally, as it should.
Fully Serviced: This 2007 Acura RL was completely inspected and the 10,000 mile maintenance preceedures have been performed by our Service Department.
Balance of Full Factory Warranty Remaining: The balance of factory warranty is remaining with no exclusions. This warranty began on February 8, 2007 and includes:
* Bumper to Bumper 48 months / 50,000 miles
* Powertrain 72 months / 70,000 miles
* Corrosion Protection 60 months / unlimited miles
* Roadside Assistance 48 months / 50,000 miles
Title Status and Carfax Report: The title to this vehicle is branded for Manufacturer Buy-Back and the Carfax Report indicates this as well. With the exception of the buy-back, there is no other derrogatory history reported on Carfax.
Our Buyers Notes: This is a very nice RL and it's condition is like new. I purchased this vehicle because it is a great oppportunity if you want a new RL. At the time I purchased this unit. it was announced that the electrical drain had been remedied and the full factory warranty is intact.
Notice to Purchaser: This RL is a manufacturer's buy-back for the reason of "battery goes dead after sitting for 5 days". The title to this vehicle is branded "Manufacturer BuyBack". The next purchaser must sign Resale Disclosure of Nonconformity and a copy of this ad prior to taking delivery of this vehicle.
Come in and discover why AccurateCars.com is the best place in middle Tennessee to purchase and service your Honda and Acura automobile. This Accurate vehicle is in current inventory at 111 Enterprise Blvd., Nashville, TN 37086. Expect Certified Quality from all of our Honda and Acura inventory.
Shipping Options: Our dealership will assist out-of-state and Canadian buyers with vehicle delivery. Our shipping can be via transport truck or by our driver simply driving the vehicle to a suitable major airport conducive to the buyer and our dealership. Our charge for this service is solely based on fuel for the vehicle, the driver's time, hotel stay ( if necessary) and a one way airline ticket back to Nashville International Airport. Please contact our dealership about the destination of your new vehicle before buying. We offer this not-for-profit service exclusively as a convenience to our customers.
Odometer Notice: Because this unit is active and in our current inventory, odometer reading may be slightly higher than advertised due to normal test driving by other car shoppers in our immediate area.
We are a licensed and bonded non-franchised auto dealer in the State of Tennessee. Please feel free to check us out with The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission. Our dealer license ID number is 00014734
2007 Acura RL w/ Navigation
Our Price: 35,900
|Exterior Color:||Platinum Frost Metallic|
|Engine:||290-hp, 3.5-liter V-6|
|Transmission:||5-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual|
|Model:||RL w/ Navigation|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086