|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
Vehicle: 2008 Acura TSX with 6 Speed Manual Transmission
Exterior Color: Nighthawk Black Pearl
Interior Color: Ebony
Original MSRP: $28,190
Vehicle History: This 2008 Acura TSX was originally titled to American Honda Motor Company on January 9, 2008. Because of minor transport damage, this unit could not be sold in the traditional manner. Our dealership did obtain a copy of the complete repair report. It indicates that this TSX jumped chocks while in transport on railcar. Damage involved the front and rear bumpers. The front bumper was repaired and rear bumper was replaced.
Vehicle Has been Prepped: Just like buying any new vehicle, our service department has fully inspected this 2008 Acura TSX and performed the complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection)
Carfax Report and Title Status: The title to this vehicle is clear and there is nothing derrogatory on the title or on the title history. The Carfax Report will not show any previous history to this point, with the exception of the original record of title in the state of Arizona. A free copy of the Carfax Report may be obtained by either clicking on the Carfax Icon on this page or contacting our dealership.
Full Factory Warranty Remaining: At the time of our acquisition, American Honda Motor Company included documentation stating,
"This Acura, vehicle Identification Number JH4CL95858C005744 has incurred body damage and has been repaired. Such damage has not affected the safety or mechanical operation of this vehicle. The normal new car warranty with all the terms and conditons will apply to this vehicle".
The new car warranty began on the in-service date which was January 9, 2008 and includes:
* Bumper to Bumper 48 months / 50,000 miles
* Powertrain 72 months / 70,000 miles
* Corrosion Protection 60 months / unlimited miles
* Roadside Assistance 48 months / 50,000 miles
Comments from Our Purchaser: This is a great opportunity to purchase a 2008 Acura TSX 6 Speed at a tremedous savings (below 2007 prices). The full factory warranty is in effect, the title and title history are clean and you can not find any damage or repaired areas to this vehicle. It is in new condition.
Come in and discover why AccurateCars.com is the best place in middle Tennessee to purchase and service your Honda and Acura automobile. This Accurate vehicle is in current inventory at 111 Enterprise Blvd., Nashville, TN 37086. Expect Certified Quality from all of our Honda and Acura inventory.
Shipping Options: Our dealership will assist out-of-state and Canadian buyers with vehicle delivery. Our shipping can be via transport truck or by our driver simply driving the vehicle to a suitable major airport conducive to the buyer and our dealership. Our charge for this service is solely based on fuel for the vehicle, the driver's time, hotel stay ( if necessary) and a one way airline ticket back to Nashville International Airport. Please contact our dealership about the destination of your new vehicle before buying. We offer this not-for-profit service exclusively as a convenience to our customers.
Odometer Notice: Because this unit is active and in our current inventory, odometer reading may be slightly higher than advertised due to normal test driving by other car shoppers in our immediate area.
We are a licensed and bonded non-franchised auto dealer in the State of Tennessee. Please feel free to check us out with The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission. Our dealer license ID number is 00014734.
2008 Acura TSX w/ 6 Speed Manual
|Exterior Color:||Nighthawk Black Pearl|
|Engine:||205-hp, 2.4 Liter I-4 VTEC|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086