|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2013 Honda Odyssey Touring with Navigation and RES (Rear Entertainment System)
Previously registered in Bradenton, Florida. No Northern winters producing "rust bucket" conditions
Includes 2 Master Keys w/ Remotes and Valet Key, the Owner's Manuals and a full set of Honda Factory Carpet Floor Mats.
1 Owner, Non-Smoker.
Accident Free History (Ref. AutoCheck)
Remaining balance of the 60 month / 60,000 mile factory power train warranty through American Honda Motor Company
45,000 Mile Service, inc.; all fluids were replaced, battery and charging system were inspected and found to be working properly, the tires were rotated and balanced, the front and rear brakes were inspected and all systems were checked for proper operation.
Front brake rotors were resurfaced.
Touring Model, features Navigation and Rear DVD Entertainment System.
Hard drive on stereo system that rips your CD's to the drive. You never have to bring your CD's out or look for storage space for them again.
Cool Box for keeping items fresh.
18" Alloy Wheels.
Parking Sensors and Back-Up Camera.
Power Lift Rear Hatch and Power Side Doors.
Luxury Interior, spacious and comfortable for those long trips.
In 1995 Honda introduced the Odyssey Mini-Van. It quickly moved to the head of pack in mini-vans and has remained there ever since. This 2013 Odyssey Touring is proof that Honda continues to lead the market in affordable, comfortable and reliable Mini-Van transportation. Why spend thousands of dollars more for a new Mini-Van, when you can save so much by buying this one?
Come in and see why we are the best place in Nashville and Middle Tennessee to purchase and service your Honda and Acura automobiles.
2013 Honda Odyssey Touring w/ Navigation and Rear DVD Entertainment System
Our Price: $26,000
|Exterior Color:||WHITE DIAMOND PEARL|
|Interior Color:||GRAY LEATHER|
|Engine:||3.5L V6 MPI|
|Transmission:||6 SPEED AUTOMATIC|
|Fuel Type:||REGULAR GASOLINE|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086