|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L with Navigation and RES (Rear Entertainment System)
We sold this 2009 Honda Odyssey to the previous owner in 2012, when this vehicle had 93k miles on the odometer. The previous owner's occupation involves attending conventions on the weekends and the mileage accumulated on this van over the past 5 years was nearly all interstate driving, for business. The previous owner traded this van in with us for a 2013 Honda Odyssey Touring.
This van has had 2 owners. It is a non-smoker unit. It has been titled in the States of Florida and Tennessee. There is one accident on record, where the previous owner was rear-ended while in traffic. The damage was very minimal but because a police report was made, there is an accident record in the history of the vehicle.
The previous owner kept this van serviced through us and we have an extensive maintenance log. Basically if the van needed something, he did it. In April 2016, the Honda dealer in Murfreesboro, TN replaced the piston rings under an extended warranty, issued by American Honda Motor Company. They also installed a new power steering pump (also under a warranty extension by American Honda Motor Company). In preparation to offer this Honda Odyssey for sale, we fully serviced this unit. This included performing the timing belt replacement procedure (including re-sealing the front plate). We also performed a 60,000 mile service procedure, installed a new set of front brake pads, installed a new right axle assembly and performed a 4 wheel alignment. This unit is ready to go.
This 2009 Honda Odyssey EXL includes 2 master keys with remotes, valet key, owners manual, and a complete set of factory carpet floor mats.
Come in and see why we are the best place in Nashville and Middle Tennessee to purchase and service your Honda and Acura automobiles.
2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L with Navigation and RES
Our Price: $11,532
|Exterior Color:||Ocean Mist Metallic|
|Engine:||244-hp, 3.5-liter V-6|
|Transmission:||5-speed automatic w/OD|
|Fuel Type:||Regular Gasoline|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086