|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2005 Honda Civic LX 4 Door Sedan
Includes 2 master keys, valet key, and 2 remotes
Includes the Owners Manual
This vehicle was traded with us for a 2016 Honda HR-V
Accident-Free History. One Owner. Non-Smoker Unit
Previously titled in Murfreesboro, TN
The 120,000 mile service was just completed
The front brake rotors were re-surfaced
The front brake pads are Genuine Honda
Front brake pads have over 70% remaining
Rear Brake shoes are Genuine Honda
Rear brake shoes have approx. 35% remaining
Vehicle was aligned and is straight and true
The Michelin tires have over 60% tread remaining
These Michelin tires were produced in 2013
This unit has been well cared for. It is fully serviced, clean, and will make someone a great car.
2005 Honda Civic LX Sedan
Our Price: $6,500
|Interior Color:||Dark Gray|
|Engine:||115-hp, 1.7-liter I-4|
|Transmission:||4-speed automatic w/OD|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline (regular)|
|Model:||Civic LX Sedan|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086