|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2008 Acura MDX Technology with RES / DVD System
Includes both Driver 1 and Driver 2 Keys w/ Remotes
Includes Factory Navigation and DVD System
Accident-free, 2 Owner, Non-Smoker
Previously titled in the State of Florida
The 150,000 mile service has just been completed
Timing Belt Service has just been completed
The front brake rotors were resurfaced
New Genuine Honda Front Brakes Installed
Rear Brake Pads have over 50% remaining
The Nexen Tires have over 50% Tread Depth Remaining
These Nexen Tires were produced the 11th week of 2015
A 4 Wheel Alignment has been performed
This vehicle is true and straight
2008 Acura MDX with Technology and RES / DVD System
Our Price: $14,995
|Engine:||300-hp, 3.7-liter V-6|
|Transmission:||5-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline (91 octane minimum)|
|Model:||MDX Technology with RES / DVD|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086