|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2007 Honda Accord SE Sedan
Let's face it; the used car shopper is 'hungry' for a decent, reliable, dependable, fuel efficient, and inexpensive-to-maintain sedan for under $7000. The current used car supply is very very low, thanks to 'Cash for Clunkers' and multiple natural disasters (mostly floods) that have taken place all across the U.S., resulting in many cars being removed from existence and requiring replacement. This is why you can't find a 'cheap car'.
This 2007 Honda Accord has had 3 owners. It has been previously registered in Indianapolis, IN, Dalton GA., and Hendersonville, TN. It has not been smoked in and it is very clean. The way we acquired this vehicle was the previous owner had this Honda Accord towed to our service facility because it wouldn't start. The timing chain had stretched and jumped time. The owner, opted to sell us the vehicle instead of fixing it. All needed repairs have been performed and it is in great mechanical condition. This repair has the same 24 month / 24,000 mile parts and labor warranty that all Honda and Acura automobile owners receive when repairs are performed in our service facility.
The Negatives - There are multiple small paint chips in the hood and front bumper that are not easily seen since the car is silver. The front bumper has a small distortion with minor paint damage underneath the driver's headlamp (see photo). The rear bumper is scraped underneath the passenger rear tail lamp (see photo) There are also two small scratches on the lower section of the driver's door (see photo). Overall, this vehicle is a nice looking, straight car.
Our technicians have fully serviced this unit. It is cleaned up and in good mechanical and cosmetic condition. The tires are Michelin Defenders and were manufactured the 20th week of 2014 (ref. DOT# on sidewall of tires) The tires have approx. 50% tread remaining.
2007 Honda Accord SE Sedan 4 cylinder
Our Price: SOLD
|Engine:||2.4 Liter I-VTEC|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086