|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
Ever since Honda discontinued the Element, it has gotten harder and harder to find one for sale that is in good condition. The people who have them just don't want to give them up if they can't find a new one! This 2003 Element EX is a great value. Our technical staff have inspected and serviced this vehicle. It's ready for the road. For campers, boaters or anyone with "outdoor" tastes, this is the vehicle you have been looking for. High ground clearance, a roomy interior, easy cleaning and 5 doors for easy loading makes this a great choice for those outdoor trips this fall. And it's great for in-town use, too!
2003 Honda Element EX 2WD
Our Price: $5,832
|Exterior Color:||Eternal Blue Pearl|
|Engine:||2.4 L I4|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086