|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2004 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Let's face it; the used car shopper is 'hungry' for a decent, reliable, dependable, fuel efficient, and inexpensive-to-maintain sedan for under $7000. The current used car supply is very very low, thanks to 'Cash for Clunkers' and multiple natural disasters (mostly floods) that have taken place all across the U.S., resulting in many cars being removed from existence and requiring replacement. This is why you can't find a 'cheap car'.
This Honda Accord was recently traded in with us for a newer 2012 Honda Crosstour. This 2004 Honda Accord is in good shape, it has been fully serviced through our service department and it is going to make someone a great mode of transportation.
The Negatives - There are multiple small paint chips in the hood and front bumper. There are also a few very minor scratches and scrapes in the doors (probably from the local Wal-mart parking lot), but overall a nice looking, straight vehicle. The only issue we cannot figure out is if the key is left in the ignition and you close the driver's door, the doors will lock.
It's fully serviced, cleaned up and in good mechanical and cosmetic condition. The tires are about 3 years old and have about 50% tread remaining. The battery is new and the starter motor was recently replaced.
2004 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Our Price: $4,995
|Exterior Color:||Deep Green Pearl|
|Interior Color:||Ivory Cloth|
|Engine:||160-hp, 2.4-liter I-4|
|Transmission:||5-Speed Automatic w/ OD|
|Model:||Accord LX Sedan|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086