|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2004 Honda Accord EX-L V6 4DR Sedan
Across the U.S. there is a shortage of used cars. 'Cash for Clunkers', Hurrican Sandy, Hurricane Matthew, and other weather related events have eliminated the existence of thousands of vehicles. This is why it is so difficult to find a good used car for under $10k. Most states now insist on clean emissions compliance to legally register a vehicle. If the check engine light is on, you will not pass an emissions test and you will not be able to obtain legal registration (tags) in many areas in the State of Tennessee. Many consumers are being taken advantage of by used car dealers, private party sellers and individuals pretending to be a private seller (commonly referred to as 'curb stoners'). They are selling cars that cannot pass the emissions test.
We specialize in the service and repair of Honda and Acura vehicles. From our experience in dealing with some consumers who have purchased cars off Craig's List and from other internet driven venues, we know that buying a car in this price catagory from a reputable source is very important.
This 2004 Honda Accord is an accident-free vehicle. It has had 2 previous owners. It has been previously titled and registered in Miami, FL and Franklin, TN. (ref. AutoCheck)
Our service department has fully serviced this unit. This included a 30,000 mile service procedure, timing belt (with front plate re-seal), rear main seal replacement and a new set of Genuine Honda rear brake pads.
The tires are Bridgestone Turanzas. They have over 50% tread remaining and are about 2 years old (ref.the DOT number on the tire).
Fully serviced, cleaned up and ready to go.
2004 Honda Accord EXL V6 Sedan
Our Price: $6,999
|Exterior Color:||Desert Mist Metallic|
|Interior Color:||Ivory Leather|
|Engine:||240-hp, 3.0-liter V-6 VTEC|
|Transmission:||5-Speed Automatic w/ OD|
|Model:||Accord EX-L V6 Sedan|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086