|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2003 Acura MDX Premium
This 2003 Acura MDX Premium was originally titled under private ownership and it was originally registered in Naples, Florida. In April of 2009, the vehicle was titled and registered in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. In November of 2015, this unit was again titled and registered in Naples, Florida. This unit is reported as having 2 previous owners, but because it left and came back to the same area in Florida, we believe it is likely a one owner vehicle. It also has an accident-free history (ref. AutoCheck) and it is a non-smoker unit.
This 2003 Acura MDX includes 2 master keys with remotes, the owners manual and a complete set of factory carpet floor mats.
In preparation to market this 2003 Acura MDX, our service department performed the timing belt replacement procedure (t-belt, water pump, t-belt tensioner, t-belt idler and serpentine drive belt). They also re-sealed the front plate and re-sealed the power seering pump while performing the timing belt procedure. The above front plate re-seal and power steering pump re-seal are normal issues for an MDX that is over 12 years old.
Our technical staff also performed a 180,000 mile service (changing all fluids, air filter, cabin filter, spark plugs, windshield wipers) and also installed new Genuine Honda front and rear brake pads.
This Acura MDX body style ran from 2001 thru 2006. The 2003 is considered one of the best years of this body style because there were some key changes made in the 2004 year model that many folks didn't care for. This unit is almost as durable as an army tank. Equipped with Honda's Real-Time 4 Wheel Drive; it can go almost anywhere. Seating for 7, this unit was quality built and can easily go another 200,000 miles if kept maintained... They do not make them as durable as this anymore.
Come in and see why we are the best place in Nashville and Middle Tennessee to purchase, service, maintain and repair your Honda and Acura automobiles.
2003 Acura MDX Premium
Our Price: $7,409
|Exterior Color:||Taffeta White|
|Interior Color:||Saddle (Tan) Leather|
|Engine:||260-hp, 3.5 Liter V6 VTEC|
|Transmission:||5-Speed Automatic w/ OD|
|Drive Type:||Real-Time 4WD|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline (Premium / 91+)|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086