|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2003 Honda Accord LX 4 Door Sedan
Honda buyers saw a different Accord starting with the 2003 model year. This body style was the first production year of this body that ran from 2003 until 2007.
The 2003 Honda Accord was also the first year that the 4 cylinder engine was timing chain driven, instead of timing belt driven. With the timing chain, there is no replacement interval and as long as the oil is changed regularly, the timing chain will go and go and go.
The Accord LX is a good all-around car. It is equipped with the factory accessories that the driving public now expects to be standard on their cars. These include cruise control, power windows and door locks, and a decent stereo.
If kept maintained, this 2003 Honda Accord can easily go 300,000 miles.
We acquired this 2003 Honda Accord as a trade-in. The vehicle was originally titled and registered in the State of Florida. The previous owner acquired the vehicle in November of 2008 (with 35,000 miles on it) and registered it in Murfreesboro, TN. Recently, she traded the vehicle in with us for a Toyota RAV 4.
We performed a 150,000 mile service on this unit, including new spark plugs, a new serpentine drive belt and a new set of Genuine Honda front brake pads. The vehicle has been professionally detailed and would make an excellent car for a beginner driver, a commuter vehicle or a nice, family sedan.
This is a two owner, non-smoker unit that has only been titled in the south. It includes 2 master keys with remotes, the Owners Manual and a complete set of factory floor mats.
Come in and see why we are the best place in Nashville and Middle Tennessee to purchase and mainatin your Honda and Acura vehicles.
2003 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Our Price: SOLD
|Exterior Color:||Eternal Blue Pearl|
|Engine:||160-hp, 2.4 Liter I-4 VTEC|
|Transmission:||5-Speed Automatic w/ OD|
|Model:||Accord LX Sedan|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086