|Full Service Department||WELCOME TO ACCURATE CARS|
2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE
Recent Local Trade...
Previously titled under private ownership and previously registered in Nashville, TN. This is a very clean, non-smoker vehicle that has always been titled in the State of Tennessee.
It comes with 2 master keys, one keyless remote, owners manual and a complete set of floor mats. New tires have recently been installed and the good, clean condition of this vehicle is an indication of how it has been kept and driven.
If you are looking for a nice vehicle under $10,000, this would be an excellent choice.
We specialize in the repair and maintenance of Honda & Acura automobiles.
About 10% of our business model is car sales.
All inventory vehicles are serviced & detailed by our staff, prior to marketing.
The photos that you see in this listing are of the actual car.
We do not sell salvage or rebuilt titled vehicles.
We do not have a commissioned sales staff.
We do not sell those worthless extended warranties.
We do consider trades.
We can assist Tennessee resident buyers with the application process for obtaining their best finance options, with local credit unions.
2005 Nissan Maxima SE
Our Price: SOLD
|Exterior Color:||Majestic Blue Metallic|
|Interior Color:||Frost (Light Beige)|
|Engine:||265-hp, 3.5-liter V-6|
|Transmission:||5-Speed Automatic w/ OD|
Why Buy from Accurate?
A brief history: In 1997, Accurate Automotive opened as a shop, specializing exclusively in the repair and maintenance of Honda and Acura automobiles. The reason for specializing is because all of the members of the technical staff are former Honda and Acura franchised dealership technicians. In 2004, after moving into their new facility, they expanded their business to include the sales department that specializes in Honda and Acura automobiles.
Now for the reasons:
1. All of their inventory is selected by one of their technicians
* Most off of lease programs with American Honda Financial Co.
2. Most of the inventory is from southern states (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC)
* Avoiding undercarriage corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and severe winter weather driving.
3. Prior to marketing, inventory units are fully serviced with all components / systems working properly.
4. Finally, all units are meticulously detailed inside and out prior to marketing
- Vehicle pricing does not include applicable sales tax, registration, or dealer processing fee.
- A Buyers Order (which shows an out-the-door total) can be requested and obtained, by all potential car buyers, without obligation to purchase.
- For an accurate Buyers Order, we will need potential buyers full name, address, contact information and the lender (if applicable) that will be financing the vehicle.
Ed Brian, Rachel Evans or Evan Brian
111 Enterprise Blvd., LaVergne, TN 37086